This course is next level of course “Scratch Game Development – Level 1”. Projects here teaches child next level of programming concepts. As part of this development track child will work on 12 different Scratch interactive games and animations designed by prokidsedu team. Through these Scratch tutorials your child will explore fundamental coding techniques and strengthen their reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills. As child progress through these classes , they will learn to build interactive stories, single or multiplayer games and electronic greeting cards.
- Development of programming mindset.
- Learn programming basics in scratch programming language
- Only practical learning experience with live projects and examples.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Course content designed as per MIT and code.org.
- Computer/Laptop with Internet and Headphone
- Good to complete “Scratch Game Development – Level 1” before this, but not mandatory.
- 18 hours class with Live Instructor
- Grade 1-2
- Maximum 3 students per batch
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
Curriculum is empty