This course requires that at least any of basic scratch programming course has been completed by student.
In this course students are going to develop a full arcade game. The player controls a spaceship that can spin around and shoot bullets. He must destroy asteroids that are flying through space before they crash into him.
- Scratch advance level programmer
- Student will develop a complete arcade game
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Should have completed any scratch basic course
- Computer/Laptop with Internet and Headphone
- 18 hours class with Live Instructor
- Grade 3-5
- Maximum 3 students per batch
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
Curriculum is empty