This is an introduction to coding and computer science by way of making and design, using the revolutionary new micro:bit microcontroller board, and Microsoft’s easy and powerful MakeCode block-based coding environment. It is a project-based curriculum with a maker philosophy at its core; the idea is that by making physical objects, students create a context for learning the coding and computer science concepts.
- Good understanding of computer science concepts that can serve as the foundation for future study.
- Students will develop powerful design skills that they can use in future projects of all types, whether they are designing 3D printed prototypes or creating apps that serve a real world purpose.
- Only practical learning experience with live projects and examples.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Course content designed as per Microsoft curriculum of computer science with microbit
- Computer/Laptop with Internet and Headphone
- 18 hours class with Live Instructor
- Grade 6-10
- Maximum 3 students per batch
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion