This course is the next level of “Python – Game Development Beginner” but not mandatory if any programming class is completed before this course.
Have you ever wanted to build a games with a graphical interface but didn’t know how to? May be you even know how to create tools on a command line but have no idea how to convert it into a graphical interface that people can click on. In this course we will be learning Python GUI Programming + Turtle + other advanced python modules to build graphical user interfaces (GUI) and games from scratch.
We will learn from basics of Python i.e. variables, slicing, string, some module, arithmetic and logical operations, looping, functions, object oriented programming.
- Learn python programming
- Game-based learning, Creative projects, Easy-to-follow guidance
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Computer/Laptop with Internet and Headphone
- 18 hours class with Live Instructor
- Grade 6-10
- Maximum 3 students per batch
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
Curriculum is empty