This course is next level of “Mobile App Development – Level I “. The curriculum is based on teaching students to think computationally, to decompose problems, abstract and modularize, reuse and remix existing solutions, and to test fully to arrive at a working solution. Students will use a blocks-based programming language with a development environment that runs in a browser, to design and build mobile apps.
Students build their digital confidence and become empowered to create, rather than just use technology in their lives.
- Mobile Application Development learning
- Learn programming basics
- Student will develop 10+ mobile apps as projects
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Course content designed as per MIT, USA.
- Mobile App Development – Level I
- Computer/Laptop with Internet and Headphone
- Android mobile phone to test mobile apps
- 18 hours class with Live Instructor
- Grade 3-5
- Maximum 3 students per batch
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
Curriculum is empty