Our Little Coders course is an opportunity for young children to develop their computational thinking skills, build their first programs, and have fun with new friends! The curriculum is designed specifically for early readers and takes into account cognitive abilities as well as the attention span typical for ages 5-7. We use age-appropriate online tools to introduce basic coding skills. After this course, students will be able to share their projects with family and friends and continue programming at home with their Prokidsedu Scratch account.
- Development of programming mindset while student feel playing games.
- Learn programming basics
- Only practical learning experience with live projects and examples.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Course content designed as per MIT and code.org.
- Parent supervision and assistance is required for the full hour of the “Little Coders – Beginners” course
- Computer/Laptop with Internet and Headphone
- Good to complete “Little Coders – Animations” before this, but not mandatory.
- 18 hours class with Live Instructor
- Grade 1-2
- Maximum 3 students per batch
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
Curriculum is empty