Learn how to make your own animations in Animation lab using basic coding skills! In this class, students will focus on the arts and animations side of game development. Through various projects, students will learn how to create their own characters, animate them, and tell their story through art, creativity, and basic coding skills! Our curriculum focuses on reinforcing concepts in different ways to help students retain new ideas and build a strong foundation for future learning.
- Development of programming mindset while student feel playing games.
- Learn programming basics
- Only practical learning experience with live projects and examples.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Course content designed as per MIT and code.org.
- Parent supervision and assistance is required for the full hour of the “Little Coders – Animations” course
- Computer/Laptop with Internet and Headphone
- 12 hours class with Live Instructor
- Grade 1-2
- Maximum 3 students per batch
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion